Allpipe Technologies have leading industry experience in dealing with all types of blockages from sewer and storm water drains to pipes of all sizes. Our combined jet vacuum drain cleaner, equipped with hydro excavation and a vacuum loader, allows a much faster and more efficient cleaning.
Vacuum Loading and Combo Cleaning
Our vacuum loading truck stands the test of time and is often used for vacuuming liquids or solids for reuse, recycling or disposal.
- Sewer and storm water drain and pipe cleaning
- Educts GPT’s pits and chambers
- Liquid removal and flood clearance
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Wet well and pump station clean outs
- Emergency spill and recovery
- Septic tank pump out
- Surface water clean ups
- Cleaning and de-silting of fuel interceptors
- Emptying catch pits and grease traps
- De-watering conduit
- JET VAC & CAM – controlled hydraulic root cutting with CCTV
- Pot holing and utility locating
Hydro Excavation (NDD)
Hydro Excavation is a form of non-destructive digging that allows for the removal of soil and debris around previously laid conduits. It is the safest and most efficient way of excavation and exposing all underground services.
- Suction capacity to depths of 10 metres
- Horizontal suction pull up to 100 metres
- Dig Jet pressure of 1000psi to 5000psi
- 6000L debris tank capacity with 6” vacuum capability
- Hydraulic boom arm to avoid manual handling
- Reduced environmental impact
- Production efficiencies that minimise project time to save money
If you’re struggling with blocked sewer lines, slow-to-clear drains or are in need of some other type of pipe management service, our qualified jet vac operators are here to help. Please call us on (08) 6305 0864 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our range of services.